The PartyPoker Championship (PPC) Winter Main Event kicked off, and it features six flights. Ihor Hula won the first flight after leading in the $530 buy-in $500,000 guaranteed event’s Day 1A. His huge stack gives him an edge over his opponents, thus making him many poker fans’ favorite.
PPC Winter No.1 Main Event’s Day1A Chip Counts
- Ihor Hula from Ukraine – 11,248,789 chips
- Dominykas Joksas from Ireland – 8,838,498 chips
- Samuel Vousden from Finland – 5,968,294 chips
- Daniel Custodio from Brazil – 5,599,770 chips
- Gabriel Schroeder from Brazil – 5,466,328 chips
- Patrik Kucera from Czech Republic – 5,034,617 chips
- Blaz Zerjav from Slovenia – 4,952,326 chips
- Anthony Weldon from the United Kingdom – 4,340,064 chips
- Antoine Saout from the United Kingdom – 4,325,095 chips
- Eliot Hudon from Canada – 4,117,203 chips
Day 1A of the event’s starting flight attracted 175 players. But, only 26 participants advanced to Day 2. Some skilled players who got busted included Tomas Fara, Jerry Odeen, Patrick Leonard, Tomi Brouk, Kenny Hallaert, and Diego Cuellar.
Hula increased his stack to 11,248,789 chips during the day. This was almost 2.5 million chips more than his opponent’s stacks, whose average stack comprised 3.37 million chips.
Dominykas Joskas was second with 8,838,498 chips, Samuel Vousden third with 5,968,294 chips, Daniel Custodio fourth with 5,599,770 chips, and Gabriel Schroeder fifth with 5,466,328 chips.
Satellite winners had an amazing flight on Day 1A as more than 10 of the 26 26 advancing entrants won $530 seats through the poker operator’s weekly satellites. They included Patrik Kucera and Anthony Weldon, who had 5,034,617 and 4,340,064 chips, respectively.
Mark Truschkowsk Tops in the $55 Buy-In $100,000 Guaranteed PPC Winter Mini Main Event
The $55 buy-in $100,000 guaranteed PPC Winter Mini Main Event took place alongside the PPC Winter Main Event. It had 243 entrants who, later reduced to 36. Mark Truschkowski was the stack leader in the tournament after collecting 13,323,996 chips.
PPC Winter No.1 Main Event Day 1A’s Chip Counts
- Mark Truschkowski from Germany – 13,323,996 chips
- Elvis Arzic from Austria – 9,214,834 chips
- Jonas Mortensen from Denmark – 8,652,802 chips
- Chrustop Schiendorfer from Austria – 8,043,887 chips
- Tamas Matyas from the United Kingdom – 7,814,469 chips
- Andre Luiz Santos Silva from Brazil – 7,296,077 chips
- Marc Honig from Germany – 5,594,387 chips
- Philip Mousdell from the United Kingdom – 4,348,120 chips
- Sergio Filipe Da Silva Veloso from Malta – 4,268,783 chips
- Emil Sjogren from Sweden – 3,599,771 chips
Elvis Arzic had a fruitful opening flight since he collected 9,214,834 chips. Jonas Mortensen was third in the chip standings with 8,652,802 chips, and Joao Baumgarten was fourth with 3,083,602 chips.
The Rest of the PPC Winter Mini and Main Event Schedule
PartyPoker players can try their luck again on New Year’s Day PPC Winter Mini and Main Events. Dealers will start dealing cards on January 1 at 7:05 p.m. GMT. Day 1B’s close will close after 15 of the field remains.
Interested individuals can play in Day 1s many times. Yet, their biggest stacks will proceed once they qualify for Day 2.
PartyPoker‘s lobby has Main Event satellites going for $0.01. They will contribute to the Sunday final with 15x $530 guaranteed seats and no direct buy-ins at 5:05 p.m.
100% up to $3,000 Bonus
Bovada is our most recommended ONLINE CASINO and POKER ROOM for US players with excellent deposit options. Get your 100% signup bonus today.