If you are an Absolute Poker VIP player, starting September 1st you have even more of a reason to keep a balance in your account. Absolute’s Elite VIP members will earn a huge 9% interest per annum on their AP account balance with this new interest bearing account feature.
David Clainer, Senior Vice President at AP stated that, “We’ve taken the Elite level of our VIP program from rewarding to extraordinarily lucrative. Why withdraw when you can build your bankroll in interest alone?”
The 9% is based on the poker playerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s daily balance and it requires that the balance held at the online poker site to be greater than $1,000 and the maximum eligible balance is $500,000.
The VIP program is made up of three tiers: VIP, Platinum and Elite. To work your way up through these tiers a poker player must earn 5,000, 20,000 and 40,000 VIP points respectively. Each month the player must also earn a certain number of points to maintain the VIP status.
Beside the new 9% interest on your account balance, Elite VIP members also enjoy:
- $200 in pending blackjack cash, plus additional pending blackjack cash based on play
- $50 in pending poker cash just for maintaining status, plus additional pending poker cash based on play
- A $50 poker tournament entry of player’s choice or a $50 blackjack match play
- 3 times as many Absolute Reward Points as a regular member
- The highest exchange rate in Absolute Poker’s Points for Cash program
- An Elite VIP host dedicated to handling their account
- Front of the line service on payouts and deposits
Check Out Other Related Posts on 4Flush
100% up to $3,000 Bonus
Bovada is our most recommended ONLINE CASINO and POKER ROOM for US players with excellent deposit options. Get your 100% signup bonus today.