Poker enthusiasts were aware the World Series of Poker would return in the fall after 26 months of no action. But, you did not know details about the schedule, which is now out. It is confirmed the WSOP tournament will begin on September 30 and run through November 23, 2021.
The series will feature 88 gold bracelet games. Interested players can begin to register online or in-person in August with buy-ins starting from $400 to $250,000.
WSOP released the whole schedule on June 15, 2021. It comprises exciting new tournaments as well as many returning favorites.
Ty Steward, the WSOP Executive Director, was excited to announce the return of WSOP Tourneys. He described this year’s event as the real deal as it will be a full house at Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Ty also said that this year’s event would be memorable as the brand was planning to hold a players’ reunion where they can have fun.
Jack Effel, the WSOP Tournament Director, also had something to say. He welcomed every player to Rio and Las Vegas. Jack also ensured players that the involved brands were working to guarantee players would have a memorable, best achievable experience.
2021 New Events
The 2021 tourney will feature favorite events, including Monster Stack, The Closer, Colossus, Double Stack, and The Millionaire Maker. However, there will be fresh, noteworthy events. Some of these include:
- $5,000,000 GTD branded as The Reunion: happening on October 1. Requires $500 buy-in and at least 10,000 players who will choose to play either or all starting flights on October 1 through Sunday.
- No-Limit Hold ’em Match: this is usually an annual head-up championship. But, the buy-in is $25,000, contrary to the previous $10,000. Only 64 players will join this category, scheduled to play on October 5.
- GGPoker’s $1,000 Flip and Go: flip and go is an online format but will be a live game on October 10. Players will get three cards and select two. During the first hand, all players will be all-in preflop. A winner will scoop the table win, after which the gameplay will return to the usual structure.
- Old School Freezeouts Return: will begin on October 6. Other matches will be on Oct. 13, 18, 21, and 24, with buy-ins of $500 up to $5,000.
- Seniors Doubles Up: this is an existing no-limit hold ’em match requiring a $1000 buy-in. However, it will feature two starting days, contrary to previous years, on October 27 and 28.
- Deuce to Seven Single Draw NL Returns: the event will occur on the last day of October, featuring nine games.
- Poker Hall of Fame Bounty: this is a match for members inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame. Players will enter the tourney with $1979 for No-Limit Hold’em and stand a chance to win a bounty amount matching the inaugurated year. The game is scheduled for November 17.
- Nosebleed PLO: will happen on November 19. It will feature a buy-in of $50000 for a PLO tourney.
2021 WSOP Main Event
There are speculations that the 2021 WSOP Main Event will be the biggest ever. It will have four starting flights, from November 4 -7. The $10,000 main event final table will take place on November 16 and 17.
100% up to $3,000 Bonus
Bovada is our most recommended ONLINE CASINO and POKER ROOM for US players with excellent deposit options. Get your 100% signup bonus today.